Please, introduce yourself here.
You can write about your personal information such as e-mail address, birthday, height, hobbies, job, favorite color, and etc in a comment box.
Example)
Hi, my name is Michelle. I'm an English instructor. I'm not married.
My birthday is on the 4th of Feb.
My fovorite colors are brown and dark yellow.
My e-mail address is micherry.lee@gmail.com.
My hobbies are playing with my new toy 'iPad' and watching movies with my friends. Nice to meet you here. :)
Hello! Michelle
ReplyDeletemy name alex Pae
my birtday is on the 25th of JUN
my cell phone number is 010-4453-0530
my fovorite colors are yellow
my e-mail address is dolepae@nate.com
Hello, Michelle. My name is Raye.
ReplyDeleteMy birthday is on the 10th of November.
My e-mail address is raye110107@gmail.com.
My favorite color is violet.
My hobbies are reading and playing the games.
Hi Michell.
ReplyDeleteMy name is cindy.
My birthday is on the 21th of December.
My cell phone number is 010-5194-2962.
My favorite singers 2PM,Beast,DrunkenTiger.
My e-mail address is tgrf24@hanmail.net
hello
ReplyDeletemy name is allen
i'm 16 year old
my cell phon is 010-3805-9626
my favorite singers B2ST, IU, Adam Lambert
my favorith music is rock music
Hello, Michelle.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Nic(Nicholas).
I'm 31 years old now.
My birthday is on the 23th of July.
MY cell phone number is 010-6754-7227.
My e-mail address is doohwan.k@gmail.com.
My fovorite color is yellow.
My hobbies are swimming and watching movies.
Nice to meet you here.
hello! michelle~
ReplyDeletemy name is sarah
my favorite color is black
my hobbies are listening the Korea music and playing the computer messenger
my e-mail address is haewon0812@gmail.com
my birthday is on the 12th of August
my cell phone number is 01073754019
Hello, My name is sophie.
ReplyDeleteI'm beginner in English class.
I think, I have a good nature personality. ha-ha!!
I like to study something. First it's English.
Plus, I like going to a famous resturant with friends.
Then I always fail on a diet.
Anyway, Nice to meet you. Have a good day!~
Hi yo~
ReplyDeleteMy name is Chris.
I'm an 3D animator.
I have came to seoul 4 years ago.
I`m not married, live alone.(so lonely..)
My birthday is on the 15th of Jan.
My hobbies is sing a song and cooking
and watching movie.
I have saw last movie is 'Black swan'.
It`s great and very artistic movie.
I Recommend the movie.
My e-mail address is jbg0115@Gmail.com.
Have a nice day~ See you~
Hello ~
ReplyDeleteMy name is Noah.
I'm 25 years old.
My blood type is A.
My hobbies are soccer and cooking.
My job is a cook.
My birthday is on the 22th of June.
My favorite colors are blue and red.
My cell phone number is 010-4544-9065.
My e-mail address is jaho9065@naver.com .
English is very difficult ....
Good bye~
Hello Michelle
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jenny.
I'm 23 years old.
My favorite sport is baseball.
My favorite color are blue and purple.
My birthday is on the 19th of December.
My blood type is AB.
My e-mail address is jyungeun12@nate.com.
see you tomorrow ~
Hi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ReplyDeleteMy name is Sunny.
I'm 26 years old.
My favorite color is pink.
My favorite singers Lee Seung ggi.(I love you)
My blood type is B.
My birthday is on the 18th of febuary.
My e-mail address is jy100487@lycos.com
Thank you@
Teacher. I love you~
Hi, My name is Julie.
ReplyDeleteI'm 23 years old.
My blood type is A.
My birthday is on the 18th of September.
My favorite sing is Wasting my time.
one of "8mile"ost.
but I like Single girls-Laura jansen now.
My favorite food is spicy food.
for example, tteokbokki, hot chicken..
My e-mail address is 25008548@cyworld.com
Thank you~See you today^.^
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi~^^
ReplyDeleteMy name is emily.
I'm 32 years old.
My blood type is B.
My favorite color are white & green.
My favorite actors Nam Kyoung Joo(musical actors)
My email address is minyoung8097@gmail.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello, my name is Baily.
ReplyDeleteI'm 25 years old.
My birthday is on the 31th of October.
My fovorite color is white.
My blood type is A.
My e-mail address is eunjin1031@naver.com.
My hobbies are making coffee and watching movies.
Nice to meet you.
Hi, my name is Jaimy.
ReplyDeleteI'm 25 years old.
My birthday is on the 23th of July.
My fovorite colors are black and white.
My e-mail address is sunsujwc@gmail.com.
My hobby is watching movies.
See you :D