My special day is Dec, 24th. It's the day before Christmas. I prefer Christmas Eve to Christmas day. I love the aglow city in sparkling lights during the Christmas season. It makes me happy. On Christmas Eve, I usually go to a movie or a concert with my family or my friends.
My special day is Jul, 23th. It's my birthday. On my birthday, And I often meet my Family and friends, We have a meal and watching movies together. : )
My special day is on the 19th of Feb. It's my birthday. On my birthday, I always meet with my best friends near the Gangnam station. we have a birthday party and drink. So very tired the next day. But my birthday is very fun and I love my best friends.
My special day is Dec, 31th. It's the end of the year. This day take a late-night snack over wathing TV with my Familly. I am so happy to be with family
my special dat is feb, 14th it's my mom birthday
ReplyDeleteand valentineday
on my mom birthday, we usually eat Chocolate
My special day is jan, 1th.
ReplyDeleteThat day is all the together my family.
We say hello each other and we are eathing, talking.
My special day is Dec, 24th. It's the day before Christmas. I prefer Christmas Eve to Christmas day.
ReplyDeleteI love the aglow city in sparkling lights during the Christmas season. It makes me happy.
On Christmas Eve, I usually go to a movie or a concert with my family or my friends.
My special day is Feb, 7th.
ReplyDeleteit`s my fist day in english academy
and i swing into action things that i have to do for dream.
My special day is Jul, 23th. It's my birthday.
ReplyDeleteOn my birthday, And I often meet my Family and friends,
We have a meal and watching movies together. : )
my special day is on the 18th of sep. It's my birthday. I usually have a meal with my family.
ReplyDeleteThis day is so happy special day!
My special day is Dec, 19th. It's my birthday.
ReplyDeleteon my birthday, I usually have a birthday party.
My special day is on march 16th. This day is a step and move on to my dream day. I will do my best. Fighting!
ReplyDeletemy special day is Aug,12th . It's my birthday.
ReplyDeletemy birthday too much hot. but, l always wait my birthday.
My special day is June 21th, It's my birthday.
ReplyDeleteon my birthday, I alawey meet my boyfriend and
after lanch, go on trips together.
My special day is on the 19th of Feb. It's my birthday. On my birthday, I always meet with my best friends near the Gangnam station. we have a birthday party and drink. So very tired the next day. But my birthday is very fun and I love my best friends.
ReplyDeleteMy special day is on the 19th of june.
ReplyDeleteDate anniversary with my boy friend.
That day is expected.
My special day is Dec, 31th. It's the end of the year. This day take a late-night snack over wathing TV with my Familly.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to be with family
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy special day is June 12th.
ReplyDeleteIt's my birthday.
I had fun with my friends the night before.
My special day is Oct, 31th.
ReplyDeleteIt's my birthday.
On my birthday, I usually meet my friends.
l always wait my birthday.
My special day is July, 23th. It's my birthday.
ReplyDeleteUsually my birthday is in vacation. So I have a birthday party.